Eucalyptus Organic Essential Oil
Excellent quality organic eucalyptus essential oil Eucalyptus globulus. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, strengthens the respiratory system.
Free shipping with orders over €70
- Surprise gift with every purchase!
- Immediate delivery in 1-3 days
- Secure payments
Premium quality organic* eucalyptus essential oil Eucalyptus globulus for aromatherapy. Breath booster for the whole family especially during the difficult winter months. It is often used therapeutically due to its high content of eucalyptol 70-85%. Ideal for difficult breathing and stuffy nose.
On a physical level:
- Relieves cough from the common cold or flu.
- It helps to dissolve and expel the mucus from the chest.
- Eases breathing, prevents asthma symptoms.
- Repels vermin and mosquitoes.
- It fights inflammation in the skin and heals wounds and burns.
- It can lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- It has antimicrobial properties, fights bad breath.
- Prevents the accumulation of plaque and tooth decay.
- It relieves and accelerates the symptoms of herpes.
- Soothes muscle aches and joint pains.
- Improves dry skin, increases its content of Ceramides.
- It reduces anxiety and stress.
On an energy level:
- It enhances emotional endurance.
- It helps reduce negative thoughts and feelings.
- It lifts the mood and relieves stress.
- Revitalizes the spirit and mind.
- It can reduce anxiety and stress.
- Promotes positive energy, against depression.
You can put a drop on the inside of your palm, rub gently and inhale for a deep and clean breath. You can also inhale for a few seconds straight from the bottle.
One of the most loved essential oils to support healthy lung activity, it reduces stress, it combines well with several other essential oils. Place a total of 3-5 drops in the diffuser to treat cold or flu symptoms and relieve anxiety and stress.
Add eucalyptus essential oil to a carrier oil and use as a body lotion or breast massager like Vicks. Add 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to 30ml of vegetable carrier oil such as almond oil, jojoba oil, fractionated coconut oil or apricot kernel oil.
Eucalyptus essential oil is non-toxic and non-irritating. Avoid use by people with high blood pressure.
- Do not use in children under 5 years of age.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Excessive use can cause headaches.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Do not use for internal use unless advised by a specialist physician or clinical aromatherapist.
- Do not use during pregnancy, consult your doctor.
- Do not use in cases of epilepsy or in people with high blood pressure.
Goes well with:
INCI: EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL
CAS: 8000-48-4 / 84625-32-1
*Organic: It is grown without the use of synthetic chemicals (herbicides, insecticides, etc.), the addition of hormones and genetic modification. Plants grown for organic essential oil production are grown in soil free of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and synthetic fertilizers and do not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
100% Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil