Our online store provides the following payment methods for products:
1. With card. You can pay securely with your credit or debit card. We provide the option to pay by card through the Stripe service in a completely secure environment. Cards supported: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, Diners, Discover. We also support payments with Apple Pay & Google Pay.
2. With Paypal. You can pay with PayPal. Your purchase will be charged to either your card or Paypal account. If you use PayPal, you consent to PayPal's use of your information as described in PayPal's Data Protection Policy.
3. Cash on delivery. We no longer offer cash on delivery as a payment method. There are many reasons why we stopped accepting this form of payment:
- Cancellations/refunds lead to a waste of resources
- Additional costs borne by customers
- Cancellations/Refunds can damage products due to the extra distance the package has to travel back to us
4. By deposit - transfer to a bank account. You can deposit the money for your orders to one of the following accounts:
Bank Piraeus with IBAN:
GR11 0172 1440 0051 4405 8106 895 SWIFT(BIC) PIRBGRAA
Bank Piraeus Account:
National bank with IBAN:
GR96 0110 1440 0000 1440 0488 012 SWIFT(BIC) ETHNGRAA
National Bank Account:
The name of the beneficiary is Katsogiannis Styliani of Anastasiou (please add him in the rationale ORDER NUMBER and FULL NAME you and then send us with e-mail the depository at to let us know that the deposit has been made, once we confirm the payment we will proceed to ship your order).
*Important: Please note that in case of sending your payment from another bank, you need to select “Charge Shipper's Expenses” (OUR) and not "Charge of Recipient's Expenses" or "From the Public", because the remittance will reach us reduced and your order will not be able to be executed. By depositing money into a bank account, it takes 1-3 business days for the amount you sent to be approved.
INVOICING: In case you wish to issue an invoice, please note that the use of cash on delivery as a payment method is not supported. Invoiced orders are discounted.
In the event of purchases from our online store worth more than €500 in accordance with Law 4446 (Government Gazette: A240-22.12.2016), cash on delivery and cash payments are not supported. Trading can only be done with options 1, 2 and 4 (Card, Paypal or deposit - bank transfer).
Aquantum.shop may adjust product prices at any time. In the event of a change in the price of a product you have ordered, you will be billed at the current price when ordering the product.
Note: Aquantum does NOT keep your card details! All transactions are secure and encrypted.